How to Find a Good Doctor

The best time to find a doctor is when you don't need one! Ask your friends for recommendations. A good source of referrals can be nurses and other paramedical staff.

  Articles

Why healthy aging would be so easy if more people knew the facts

Healthy aging is so simple that most people don't see it. The most important tool to use in our Western world is a fork. In a world where it is ever so easy to supply everybody with the food they need to live a healthy life, they make us believe genetics are the cause of all those diseases and discomforts. With a, I can't help it mentality, we go to the doctor asking for a miracle pill that will make up for things that we are responsible for our self in the first place. Un-balanced diets, physical inactivity, addictions and mal nutrition go hand in hand.

However, how many people really know how bad our food chain is at the moment? How many people don't know that most of our foods are produced with fertilizers containing only 11 minerals and trace elements where the full spectrum has 92? How many people have knowledge about the base ~ acid balance? (pH value). How many people do you think heard about the omega 3 ~ 6 balance? How many people really believe that food is the best medicine to cure a disease and preventing them from becoming ill in the first place? How many times we have been told; "If you eat a balanced diet your body gets everything it needs". And that, ladies and gentlemen is a big, BIG lie! It's almost impossible to get the minimum amount of essential nutrients for the body to perform well. Ask people about aging and the answer you get will be; "You have to be lucky".

When you drive your car without the regular service intervals and you say to yourself; you have to be lucky, that it won't let you down. Silly isn't it? Most people think aging comes with sickness and discomforts. The real reason is however; our immune system is lacking the most essential tools to do the task at hand.

Instead of going to the doctor you better start using unprocessed whole food. Instead of giving the responsibility of your personal health to a doctor, you might want to take control of it yourself (?). What I see in this world today in the supermarket is a food chain with at the most 20% non-organic whole food. The other 80 percent has a range from non-benefitional to a real danger for your overall health. Some foods get way to much credit to be named food! What I see at the other side is the pharmaceutical industry that supplies us with medications that you don't need if you know how to take care of your body. When you save money on foods you might end up spending it on the doctors bill.

I see people bring their car regularly to the garage for a (preventive) service check. The same people might be visiting the doctor after the facts. I think our world isn't meant to be this way, where company profits are far more important than the health of millions of people. The only way to reverse this collective thinking is for all of us to vote with our wallets. You and Me! Buying healthier food and cutting down our health bills. At the same time feeling much better and productive with a positive look to the future.

Helping people to preserve and maintain an optimum health status, that's my goal. Find out more about the protest song I recorded about the Codex Alimentarius (food rules) at: http://www.uitdaging.net/Health_Protest_Song.html



Find A Doctor






Dealing with depression Grief Support For Depression - Depression is a status of mind which can bring serious altercation with human behavior which ultimately upsets even the harmony of stability, in a broad sense.

Get Rid of Acne - Many people in the world think acne is something that is really bad.

Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance - Trip cancellation travel insurance is a reimbursement for financial loss which is given to a traveler in case if a traveler has to cancel his travel arrangements.

How to Relax and Relieve Stress - Well most of us are not in a position to simply get rid of the stresses we're under.

Losing Weight for the Diabetic - Weight loss is a perpetual problem for many people.

more...
© Copyright 2017 Physician-Recuiters.com. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication in part or whole strictly prohibited by international copyright law.